Author: The Allergy Free Family
These are so simple, nutritious and a great alternative to chips! In fact, you won’t believe how easy these are to make and the nice crunch they will achieve when dehydrated properly.
2-4 zucchinis (depending on size of your pan)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash zucchini and then gently dry with a paper towel.
- Using a mandolin, slice the zucchini into chips.
- Lightly coat with olive oil, gently tossing around. The amount needed here is variable, but I do 1 tbs oil to 4 zucchini.
- Spread chips evenly on the parchment paper. If there are chips on top of each other they will dehydrate together. It’s okay either way, depends on preference and room you have on your pan.
- Set oven to 175 and dehydrate for around 12 hours – however, that might not be exact for your chips. The time will vary depending on the thickness of your chips, the thickness of your pan, and how much olive oil you put on them. Definitely check your chips every so often so they don’t over dehydrate with a burn taste.
- Salt after they are done.
- Serve with dairy free ranch!