Sweet Potato Hash
Author: The Allergy Free Family
2 large sweet potatoes peeled and diced – roughly 4 cups of potatoes
1/2 yellow or white onion finely diced
2 tbs oil (olive, coconut, avocado)
1 1/2 -2 tsp celtic sea salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp ground cumin
1/4 tsp fine black pepper
- Heat the oil in a skillet.
- Add all ingredients stirring to coat veggies with oil.
- Keep the heat at a medium high to brown the potatoes.
- Stir frequently to keep potatoes from sticking.
- Turn heat down and let cook on medium until potatoes are tender (a fork should be able to go through them).
These potatoes re-heat very well. Place on a baking sheet spreading out potatoes. Cook on 400 for 5 or so minutes until they have warmed and started to crisp again.